Pack Meetings are held on the third Friday of the month from 6:30 – 8:00 in the North Building at Asbury Church.
During this time the scouts receive the awards that they have been working on during the past month. There are several Pack Meetings during the year that may be longer, but we make every attempt to be respectful of your family’s time.
The Pack, including families, also participates in other special events throughout the year, including:
- Pinewood Derby
- Cub Scouts, with the help of their parents, build and race a model car.
- Blue and Gold Banquet
- A celebration of Cub Scouting’s birthday held at February’s Pack Meeting.
- Overnight and day camp opportunities introduce your family to the camping experience. Pack 350 has overnight camps twice a year – October and April.
- Service Projects
- We participate in food drives, meal packaging events, conservation projects, and other community service activities.
Field Trips and Special Outings
Dens participate in field trips or site visits to complete Scouting requirements. As a Pack, we hold special events throughout the year, such as rocket launch, pool party, bike rodeo, rain gutter regatta, zoo snoozes, etc.
Den Meetings are twice a month to work on rank and award advancement. Meetings are held at Asbury Church in the South Building.
- Lion Den - Kindergarten - Inquire for details
- Tiger Dens - 1st Grade - 2nd & 4th Tuesdays - 6:30-7:30 PM in Room 212
- Wolf Den - 2nd Grade - 2nd & 4th Tuesdays - 6:30-7:30 PM in Rooms 208/210
- Bear Den - 3rd Grade - 1st & 3rd Tuesdays - 6:30-7:30 PM in Sanctuary
- Webelos - 4th Grade - 2nd & 4th Tuesdays - 6:30-8:00 PM in Sanctuary
- Arrow of Light - 5th Grade - 2nd & 4th Tuesdays - 6:30-8:00 PM in Rooms 307/308 (North building)